Senior Community Library Manager – Contra Costa County Library
Contra Costa County Library Dept is hiring for Senior Community Library Manager (3AGH-2023A).
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Excited to work with community partners
- Customer-service oriented
- Adaptable to changing situations
- Able to motivate staff, encourage growth, and foster improvement when needed
What you will typically be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing goals in line with a strategic plan
- Coaching staff, guiding them regarding opportunities for professional growth, and providing improvement feedback as needed
- Cultivating positive working relationships with community partners and staff, including regular communication
- Keeping abreast of current trends in the library industry
- Responding to customer concerns in a courteous fashion
- De-escalating conflicts
- Working with individuals of diverse cultures, abilities, and backgrounds
The job details are included in the link below.
We will be accepting applications at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/contracosta/jobs/4215467/senior-community-library-manager until October 29, 2023 at 11:59p.m.