Library Services Manager – Contra Costa County Library
Contra Costa County Library Dept is hiring for Library Services Manager (3KGA-2023B).
We will be accepting applications until October 22, 2023, at 11:59pm.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Emotionally intelligent and effective in interpersonal interactions and authentic relationship building
- A Leader/Developer/Mentor
- Proactive and a Strategic Planner
- An Excellent Communicator/Collaborator
- Supportive of the Library’s efforts to provide equitable service to its patrons
- A Change Champion who is a visionary and creative thinker
- Able to thrive in an ever-changing environment
What you will typically be responsible for:
- Overseeing and coordinating operations of assigned community libraries or work units directly
- Supporting the Deputy County Librarians on organization-wide projects and initiatives
- Leading, advising, directing, and consulting with library managers on staffing needs, employee relations, polices, program services and library budgets
- Planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating major system-wide County Library programs and services
- Remaining informed of, and training staff on, advances in library management practices and resources
- Analyzing/creating reports regarding budgets, staffing, projects, procedures and make recommendations.
- Supervising, reviewing and evaluating the work of staff
- Coordinating and/or participating in community engagement
We will be accepting applications at: